- White masterbatches are the concentrates of titanium dioxide (TIO2) in a polymer carrier. They have perfect dispersion and optimized flow properties resulting to maximum hiding power and easy processing.
- Composition of this product include: TiO2 rutile pigment, resin and additives. which ensures high opacity, colouring strength, dispersibility and excellent U.V. stability.
- Usage rate of TiO2 is up to 70% which increases the whiteness and decreases the transparency of plastic products.
- Blowing film
- Blowing molding
- Extruder pipe
- Threading yarn
- Injection molding
- General loading is recommended at 5~20% with variation according to the products.
- The processing temperature is set according to resin's processing temperature and it applies well among 140-280ºC.
Packing and marking
- Masterbatch will be packed into PP/PE bag (25kg/bag) with label according to customers' requirement.
- Fullfilled bags will be put over pallets before loading into container.